The use of this website and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand.
Selke Enterprises New Zealand Ltd. reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Prices displayed for goods are valid only for purchases made through this site. Prices may differ to those found in retail stores, but the price will remain as advertised for any item bought through the site. Special prices displayed are valid for the dates specified or while stocks last. All prices are displayed in New Zealand dollars and stock sold in New Zealand is inclusive of GST. Selke Enterprises New Zealand Ltd. reserves the right to alter prices at any time and for any reason. Any variation to an order (once accepted) will result in price adjusting to reflect the variation.
Product Range and Availability
All efforts will be made to fulfil any order placed with Selke Enterprises New Zealand Ltd.; however, we accept no responsibility should we be unable to, for any reason, supply the goods ordered.
Selke Enterprises New Zealand Ltd. will accept full payment only for any online order. Payment can be made via Direct Payment Services (DPS) with a Visa or Mastercard.
Freight Costs and Delivery Charges
- Shipping is free for a limited time!
- Goods will not be shipped to a customer until payment has been received in full. Confirmation times will vary depending on the method of payment used.
- Selke Enterprises New Zealand Ltd. may withhold delivery of all or any part of an order at their own discretion.
- Delivery times may vary depending on the product ordered and delivery location, but expect anywhere between 1-5 days (longer for overseas delivery destinations) and to be receive delivery by courier.
Discounted Leather Food Offer
Selke Enterprises New Zealand Ltd. offers a price reduction on one pottle of leather food with purchase of any hat ï¿½ this price reduction is only available with purchase of any hat.
Variation/Cancellation of Order
The customer may vary or cancel the order if the goods are deemed to be faulty. Any other orders may not be cancelled once an online order is confirmed.
Returns of Products/Refunds
Customers have a right to return any goods which are faulty in nature. The following conditions apply to any return of goods:
- Where goods are being returned due to a fault they must not be damaged any further.
- Proof of purchase must be provided for the return of goods.
- Where a return is due to a fault, damage or shipping mistake, customers will have seven days from the date of receipt of goods to contact Selke Enterprises New Zealand Ltd.
If the product is faulty or not suitable you may exchange it for the same product or something more suitable providing:
- The goods exchanged are to the same value or less as the product that was originally purchased.
- The goods deemed unsuitable are in original condition and not damaged in any way.
Delivery Costs for Returns
Any delivery costs to do with the exchange of goods must be taken care of by the customer, including return delivery to the customer.
If a return is due to a shipping mistake, fault or product damage, then the costs will be incurred by Selke Enterprises New Zealand Ltd.. Any costs paid by the customer in this case will be refunded upon receipt of a suitable invoice/receipt that shows delivery costs. Any costs incurred by a customer and to be refunded by Selke Enterprises New Zealand Ltd. must be reasonably defined as costs that would normally be expected to be paid to return goods using readily available postage cartage services.
Privacy – Personal Information
Through normal business, Selke Enterprises New Zealand Ltd. may collect customer information including contact and delivery details, purchase history, and credit card information.
This information will remain confidential and will be held securely, and will not be disclosed to any third party without written consent of the owner, except in cases where the information is necessary to carry out the transaction entered into by the customer.
Customers who do not wish to have any personal information collected and used for any purpose other than that required to complete the transaction will need to express this in writing at the time of purchase.
Access to Personal Information
Any personal information held by Selke Enterprises New Zealand Ltd. relating to a customer is available to that customer under the Privacy Act 1993. Customers may request changes to any of their personal information that is held by Selke Enterprises New Zealand Ltd..